Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Politics

When i think of politics a lot of things come to my mind. i think about government, health care, schooling and all of those things that you hear about the most when it comes to a presidential race. I believe in whats fair to all of us. i believe that if you aren't able to work and you really do have a sickness or disability that's holding you back you should be helped by the government. I also believe that if you are able to work you should work for your money, just like the rest of us. I wonder if it's really true that the rich get richer and the poor get more poor. I dont like the thought that my parents same the same amount of tax money that very rich people do. But that doesn't mean i think the rich people should pay more tax money. I know that it seems very indecisive but i am when it comes to that part when speaking about politics. I think the way things are ran in the United States are somewhat decent right now, my only complaint is the economy. The economy is getting better than it was but there for a little while the recession was a scary thing for a lot of us. i remember being a child and gas was something like $1.00 a gallon. i remember my dad being able to fill up his truck for $20.00 no problem. now it takes him anywhere from $80.00 to $90.00. thats a very big jump and im sure its not easy on his pocket. there's got to be someone out there with a good idea for making our economy better and making life a little easier on us working citizens. I had always heard different complaints about the workforce as a child and never really thought anything of it. But, after entering the workforce at 16 i saw the real world. Its hard to work for your money now a days. I know people who break their backs just to make it, just to put food on the table and keep their children going. There's got to be a way for us to change these things that we struggle through everyday. Or maybe theh government keeps things from us for that reason. I sometimes wonder if there is a way to fix all of the problems we hear about everyday, or does the government use it to their advantage to keep them in power. Safety is becoming to be a big issue now a days too. I am concerned when i look at the news and see someone going on a rampage and shooting innocent people because they were inspired by a movie. I would bet that anyone will agree with me on that one. law enforcement is very important. Crime and illegal things might be something that we will never be able to stop completely, but i think too many things are getting by. I've seen some things that are very wrong and it is scary to know what might be out there. Politics is something i could ramble on about for hours but i wont waste too much of your time. Thank you for your time this a little snippet of my view on politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment